Contra Costa Superior Court
Public Access Computer


Family Law Center

Introduction to Court Forms

Virtual Self-Help Law Center

1)   Financial Forms

2)   Divorce or Legal Separation

3)   Domestic Partner Divorce/Legal Separation

4)   Open a Parentage Case

5)   Open a Petition for Custody and Support of Minor Children

Parties use this procedure when they are married and need custody orders,
but are not ready to file for divorce.